Siehe Details auf AliExpress GearBest Beobachten Kontakt

300 Pcs 1/4W Watt 68 Ohm Axial Lead Metal Film Resistor 1% Tolerance

CHF 14.16 Sofort-Kaufen 5d 4h, CHF 17.84 Versand, 14-Day Rücknahmen, Kostenloser PayPal-Käuferschutz in unbegrenzter Höhe.

Verkäufer: dissertationtools (16,600) 98.4%, Artikelstandort: MANCHESTER, Versand nach: GB und viele andere Länder, Artikelnummer: 152568456192 300 Pcs 1/4W Watt 68 Ohm Axial Lead Metal Film Resistor 1% Tolerance Item Description Product Name : Metal Film Resistors;Power Rating : 1/4WResistance : 68 Ohm;Tolerance : ±1%Total Length(Approx.) : 6.1cm /2.4';Body Size : 2 x 5.5mm/0.08' x 0.24'(D*L)Color : Colorful;Weight : 37gPackage Content : 300(±2%)x Metal FilmResistors Part Number: a14050500ux0767 Item Weight: 141 g Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 9.4 x 2.4 cm Item model number: a14050500ux0767 Item Package Quantity: 1ShippingOur stock all ships from our UK-based warehouses. Shipped via Hermes,UPS or Royal Mail (depending on location and package weight) Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer. Shipping is always FREEReturnsWe offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products. You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.Only factory defects are accepted as a reason for a return. In the case of factory defects, we will replace the product for youWhen returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition. All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired. When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible. We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.About usAll of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United Kingdom so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast. Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation. No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If theres a problem, just let us know and we fix it. We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!. This item I am selling is purchased right after you purchase off me, I have many suppliers supplying me and sometimes I purchase off retail or 3rd party sellers. Stock levels also vary and so please be aware of this I am just informing you the business model I am using/following. Condition: New, Brand: Sourcingmap, MPN: a14050500ux0767, Model: a14050500ux0767, UPC: Does not apply, EAN: Does not apply Insights Exklusiv
  •  Popularität - 89 blicke, 0.2 views per day, 535 days on eBay. Hohe von blicke. 0 verkauft, 1 verfügbar.
  •  Preis -
  •  Verkäufer - 16,600+ artikel verkauft. 1.6% negativ bewertungen. Großer Verkäufer mit sehr gutem positivem Rückgespräch und über 50 Bewertungen.
Ähnliche Artikel Items