Siehe Details auf AliExpress GearBest Beobachten Kontakt

300pcs 3x2mm Body 1/8W 1% 4.7K Ohm Axial Lead Metal Film Resistors

CHF 2.74 Sofort-Kaufen 21d 22h, 30-Day Rücknahmen, Kostenloser PayPal-Käuferschutz in unbegrenzter Höhe.

Verkäufer: digitalzone02 (103,425) 99.2%, Artikelstandort: Hong Kong, Versand nach: Worldwide, Artikelnummer: 311574764783 Specification: Descriptions: 300pcs 4.7K ohm metal film resistors, color code bands, blue body, metal axial lead. Widely used for current limit, current distribution, voltage reduction, voltage distribution or some other functions. Low noise, stable performance, small effect by temperature and high accuracy. With wire leads for through hole mounting easily. 300 Pcs Through Hole 1/4W 1% Tolerance 56 Ohm Metal Oxide Film Resistor USD 4.11300 Pcs Axial Lead 1/4W 1% Tolerance 220K Ohm Flameproof Metal Film Resistor USD 4.2515 Pcs 5W 2K Ohm 5% Radial Lead Ceramic Cement Power Resistor USD 4.9600 Pcs 1/8W 330K Ohm Axial Leading Type Carbon Film Fixed Resistors USD 3.2430Pcs 0.22 Ohm 2W 1% Tolerance Axial Leads Carbon Film Resistors USD 4.1880 Pcs 0.5W Watt 620 Ohm 5% Tolerance Axial Lead Carbon Film Resistors USD 2.04Shop Category AquariumNew ArrivalsToys/GamesSporting GoodsMP3/MP4 Players & AccessoriesHome & OfficeGadgetsFashionComputer AccessoriesCell Phone & AccessoriesCamera & PhotographyOtherNew List Item 300Pcs 1/8W Watt 43K Ohm 1% Tolerance Axial Lead Metal Film Resistors USD 4.39300 Pieces 1/4W 1% Tolerance 510 Ohm Axial Lead Type Metal Film Resistor USD 4.27300PCS 1/8Watt 180K Ohm 1% Tolerance Axial Lead Metal Film Resistors USD 4.33300 Pcs Axial Lead 1/4W 1% Tolerance 330 Ohm Flameproof Metal Film Resistor USD 2.691000Pcs 150KOhm 1/4W Watt Axial Through Hole Mount Carbon Film Resistors USD 8.48300pcs 3x2mm Body 1/8W 1% 4.7K Ohm Axial Lead Metal Film Resistors Specification: Product Name Metal Film Resistors Type Metal Film Power Rating 1/8W Resistance Tolerance ± 1% Resistance 4.7K Ohm Body Size 3 x 2mm / 0.12" x 0.08" (L*D) Lead Diameter 0.2mm / 0.008" Total Length(Approx.) 60mm / 2.4" Color As the Picture Shown Weight 9g Package Content 300Pcs(±2%) x Metal Film Resistors Descriptions: 300pcs 4.7K ohm metal film resistors, color code bands, blue body, metal axial lead. Widely used for current limit, current distribution, voltage reduction, voltage distribution or some other functions. Low noise, stable performance, small effect by temperature and high accuracy. With wire leads for through hole mounting easily. Item Specifics NumberOfItems1Hot Item 30 x 2W 1% Tolerance 47 Ohm Flameproof Axial Metal Film Resistor BlueUSD 2.1160pcs 1/2 Watt 20 Ohm Value Metal Axial Leads Carbon Film ResistorsUSD 4.2400Pcs Electirc Components 5% Fixed Carbon Film Resistors 47K Ohm 1/8WUSD 2.0410 Pcs 5 Watt 200 Ohm 5% Ceramic Cement Power Resistor WhiteUSD 2.7510W 500M Ohm 2% Tolerance Red Glaze High Voltage Electric ResistorUSD 8PAYMENTSHIPPINGRETURNSOur group comprises factories in Asia that manufacture OEM and home and garden products.We believe in FACTORY DIRECT purchases.Our mission is to deliver Lower Prices and Better Quality to consumers and distributors wherever, whenever.We strive to ensure that our products are reliable, updated and that our transactions are smooth and speedy.We are proud to have served over 500,000 ebay buyers worldwide. International Buyers - Please Note:Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Buyers are responsible for these charges.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.Note that delivery times may vary, particularly during peak periods or inclimate weather conditions.We cannot ship on weekends and we do not offer Saturday, Sunday or holiday delivery.All our items will be shipped to buyer's PayPal address, please confirm your address on PayPal before you bid. Please make sure your shipping address is correct. We are not responsible for any loss in transit if a wrong address is provided.Returns for exchange are permitted and must be initiated by the buyer within 30 days upon receipt.If you would like to return your product(s) for repair / replacement / refund, please kindly contact our customer service representatives via email for an authorized RMA number.Your returned product(s) will not be processed without a completed RMA.We left positive feedback for you after receiving payment. Your feedback is very important for us, positive feedback and 5 Score DSR is highly appreciated.Please let us know before leaving any negative feedback or 1 point, 2 point low DSR or open any disputes on Paypal and Ebay, please give us the opportunity to resolve any problems and we will try our best to satisfy your needs.If any question, please feel free to contact us via 'Ask seller a question' ,We try our best to reply to your emails as soon as possible, due to high volume of daily incoming emails and time zone difference, we may not be able to reply your emails immediately.Please allow 1-2 business days for us to response.Please email us to resolve any problem before you leave any feedback to us. We will reply you via email ASAP, if no response for you within 48 hours, please check the spam / junk folder in your mail box.DescriptionPolicy300pcs 3x2mm Body 1/8W 1% 4.7K Ohm Axial Lead Metal Film Resistors Specification: Product Name Metal Film Resistors Type Metal Film Power Rating 1/8W Resistance Tolerance ± 1% Resistance 4.7K Ohm Body Size 3 x 2mm / 0.12" x 0.08" (L*D) Lead Diameter 0.2mm / 0.008" Total Length(Approx.) 60mm / 2.4" Color As the Picture Shown Weight 9g Package Content 300Pcs(±2%) x Metal Film Resistors Descriptions: 300pcs 4.7K ohm metal film resistors, color code bands, blue body, metal axial lead. Widely used for current limit, current distribution, voltage reduction, voltage distribution or some other functions. Low noise, stable performance, small effect by temperature and high accuracy. With wire leads for through hole mounting easily. Item Specifics NumberOfItems1 300 Pcs Through Hole 1/4W 1% Tolerance 56 Ohm Metal Oxide Film Resistor USD 4.11300 Pcs Axial Lead 1/4W 1% Tolerance 220K Ohm Flameproof Metal Film Resistor USD 4.2515 Pcs 5W 2K Ohm 5% Radial Lead Ceramic Cement Power Resistor USD 4.9600 Pcs 1/8W 330K Ohm Axial Leading Type Carbon Film Fixed Resistors USD 3.2430Pcs 0.22 Ohm 2W 1% Tolerance Axial Leads Carbon Film Resistors USD 4.1880 Pcs 0.5W Watt 620 Ohm 5% Tolerance Axial Lead Carbon Film Resistors USD 2.04Hot Item 30 x 2W 1% Tolerance 47 Ohm Flameproof Axial Metal Film Resistor BlueUSD 2.1160pcs 1/2 Watt 20 Ohm Value Metal Axial Leads Carbon Film ResistorsUSD 4.2400Pcs Electirc Components 5% Fixed Carbon Film Resistors 47K Ohm 1/8WUSD 2.0410 Pcs 5 Watt 200 Ohm 5% Ceramic Cement Power Resistor WhiteUSD 2.7510W 500M Ohm 2% Tolerance Red Glaze High Voltage Electric ResistorUSD 8PAYMENTWe ONLY accept Paypal.We appreciate prompt payment and look forward to your business in the future. Unpaid item will be filed without receiving payment in 7 days from listing ended..SHIPPING International Buyers - Please Note:Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Buyers are responsible for these charges.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.Note that delivery times may vary, particularly during peak periods or inclimate weather conditions.All items will be dispatched from our warehouse in China or Hong Kong directly. We will ship worldwide EXCEPT Italy, Nigeria, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, India, China, Hong Kong, Macau Due to Custom restrictions, we do not ship lighters to US We cannot ship on weekends and we do not offer Saturday, Sunday or holiday delivery.All our items will be shipped to buyer's PayPal address, please confirm your address on PayPal before you bid.RETURNS Returns for exchange are permitted and must be initiated by the buyer within 30 days upon receipt.If you would like to return your product(s) for repair / replacement / refund, please kindly contact our customer service representatives via email for an authorized RMA number. Your returned product(s) will not be processed without a completed RMA.Buyers are responsible for the return shipping costs under any circumstances.On Nov-08-18 at 03:20:11 PST, seller added the following information: Condition: New, Manufacturer Part Number: Does Not Apply, NumberOfItems: 1, Brand: uxcell, MPN: Does Not Apply

cryptocramped.com Insights cryptocramped.com Exklusiv
  •  Popularität - 770 blicke, 0.8 views per day, 969 days on eBay. Super hohe von blicke. 0 verkauft, 4 verfügbar.
  •  Preis -
  •  Verkäufer - 103,425+ artikel verkauft. 0.8% negativ bewertungen. Großer Verkäufer mit sehr gutem positivem Rückgespräch und über 50 Bewertungen.
Ähnliche Artikel Items
Sitemap